Advertising with Anchorage Opera
Shine a spotlight on your business in our Season Program Book. Increased attendance at our shows has broadened our program advertisement reach to over 7,500 patrons, our online newsletters are now received by over 5,000 people, and our innovative use of social media brings marketing opportunities to an increasingly younger and broader demographic. Our programming is also covered by local media – including the Anchorage Daily News, the Anchorage PRESS, the Frontiersman, the Eagle, KLEF, KSKA Alaska Public Media, KTVA, KTUU, and more.
Advertising opportunities available with Anchorage Opera, designed to suit any budget, include:
Season Program Book:
▪ Your advertisement appears in the mainstage program books (7,500+ recipients); ad updates available with each reprint.
▪ Program books edited in-house to accommodate higher quality and resolution of submitted graphics.
ALL-INCLUSIVE! Season / Production Sponsorship:
▪ Complimentary tickets to Anchorage Opera shows and events.
▪ Your logo featured on Anchorage Opera’s website homepage, displayed on all print materials, projected above the stage at performances and acknowledged in all media.
▪ Your advertisement included in all our season program books with prime placement (possibly even the coveted back cover or interior cover pages for maximum visibility and impact) and featured prominently in our E-newsletters and social media.
▪ And even more great perks! We can tailor a sponsorship package to suit your company’s needs. Your business will be in good company with sponsors which include Alaska Airlines, Matson, Inc, The Alaska Club, Bagoy’s Home & Florist, Fromagio’s Artisan Cheese, Avis Alaska and many others.
Through your commitment to Anchorage Opera this season with one or more of these exciting advertising or sponsorship opportunities, your company and AO will both continue to benefit from increased awareness within our community. We look forward to working with you! Want to find out more? Please contact us directly to discuss the exciting possibilities.
For more information call Judy Berry, Marketing & Development Director at 907-279-2557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our 2023-2024 Season Advertising Form CLICK HERE