Friday, Nov 25 @ 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday, Nov 26 @ 10 am – 6 pm
The Hotel Captain Cook
939 W 5th Ave
About the Event
Two days of holiday fun, with over 70 different booths and vendors, including Anchorage Opera, in the Discovery Ballroom at the Hotel Captain Cook. Check off your holiday gift list with unique items made by talented local Alaskan artists! And when you shop at the AO booth you also support our nonprofit as we celebrate our 60th Anniversary Season as part of the arts in Anchorage!
Come shop an exquisite array of items at the Anchorage Opera booth including:
- “Hand Knits by Cathie” – Gorgeous one-of-a kind items, made with the high quality wool, angora, mohair, linen…Exquisite warmth, knitted with love by a local Anchorage artisan & donated to AO!
- “Aurora Designs” – Nunofelt Originals by KC Lowe (1945-2017). Felted wool and silk designed to artfully clothe body
- Hand Painted Silk Ties – Robert Daskal artist
- Gaudi Inspired Table Sculptures – by Anchorage artist, Margret Hugi-Lewis
- Anchorage Opera T-Shirts
- Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Commemorative Ornaments – inspired by the Anchorage Opera Overture Council’s recent Opera Center makeover in honor of our 60th Anniversary Season! Spencer Madden, Graphic Designer
Perfect hostess & holiday gifts, your purchases also helps us thrive for the next 60 years! Bravo & thank you!